Thursday, September 15, 2011

Guess What?

If you guessed that we have had a baby and moved house then you still have three more guesses.

If you guessed that we had not had a baby, but have moved house, then you still have two more guesses.

If you guessed that we have had a baby, but not moved house, then you still have one more guess.

If you guessed that the baby doesn't know the meaning of the word 'deadline' and that I would gladly strangle one particular party in our property chain with my bare hands then you win £5. (Is there anyone in England and Wales who, after buying or selling a house, has said "Yep, that's a great system - I can't think of a single way of improving it"?)

In fact, just go back exactly four years and re-read the archives as it is all exactly the same - we have avoided the September 11th birthday, I have successfully had my pre-baby haircut for the photos, and it looks like our children will be sharing a birthday, which will make things easy to remember.